– fixed an issue in the blog pages, where only the first 10 posts can be read (prev/next links aren’t showing properly)
– fixed screen name/password Guidelines pop-up window not displaying properly (it may have been not working for quite awhile now)
– The special drawing has been officially opened last Saturday. I have been working on the system for awhile now. Initially, there has been some problems with IE unable to submit properly, but this has been fixed early. So far, there doesn’t seem to be any other issues. The prize drawing is limited, it only lasts until the end of the month, but this is just one way to say “Thank You” to all the players who continue to support HeyBingo.
– Added some chat functionalities (for server management use only)
– fixed a login issue not remembering the last sign-in details (as a result of one of my last changes, though this seems to affect only those players who have changed their screen names recently)
– fixed some potential mail sending issues (since there appears to be an increasing number of new sign-ups not receiving their registration codes properly, mostly Hotmail and Yahoo users)
Over the last few weeks, I have been ordering and setting up new servers to replace and phase out the current ones. The final phase has already been completed. Everything has been moved to newly set-up servers (also with updated applications etc). In general, this will hopefully make everything a bit faster and more stable, since the database server (in particular) has been acting up lately. This should also result to better load balancing, as everything is now better distributed across all the available servers. So far, there doesn’t seem to be any issues with the migration.
btw, happy new year to everyone reading this!