Adobe has released a beta version of Flash Player 10. This is really for developers only, so it is not available to the general public yet. I have made minor changes to properly detect this new version.
The old blog engine was fairly old. I haven’t updated to the latest version as I’m afraid it might break some things.
Recently, I noticed that some of my recent blog posts are not appearing properly. I’m the only who can view it, and only if I am logged-in. Also, I noticed some spam links being inserted into the “missing” posts.
I’ve updated everything to the latest version, to make things more secure as well. I’m glad it went problem-free, and only took a few minutes.